The Triangle Aquatic Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that depends heavily on the community to help us deliver health, safety, recreation and competition aquatic programs to Triangle citizens. TAC was built by Triangle citizens, for Triangle citizens and aquatic organizations. Only 75% of the revenue needed to operate the TAC facility is generated from user fees and operations, the other 25% comes for Sponsorships, fundraisers and donations. Your tax deductible donations of cash and products are tax-deductible and would be of immediate benefit to TAC and the community. As you plan your gifting, please consider making a “Splash in the Community”by supporting one of the most successful nonprofit public aquatic facilities in the country in any one or more of the following ways.
- Cash donations
- Products and equipment
- In-Kind services
Cash: If you would like to make a tax deductible donation of cash to TAC, you can write a check out to the Triangle Aquatic Center and mail to 275 Convention Drive, Cary NC 27511 (note donation on the check), complete the donation form donation form for mailing, or click on the PayPal button below to make a secure online donation via credit card.
Equipment: TAC is in constant need of products to support the more than 420,000 guest visitors who come to TAC each year. Equipment, supplies, appliances, furniture and aquatic equipment need to be replaced or purchased. These items are tax deductible and are willing to recognize you or your company’s donation to our users.
In-Kind Services: TAC is always in need of support services such as electrical, plumbing, cleaning and all the services that are required to run a clean, quality year-round public aquatic facility. If you own a company and can help support TAC in its health and safety mission for Triangle citizens, please call Board member Michael Curran at 919-745-0836. Let’s create a win-win partnership to support TAC and provide a safer and healthier Triangle.