Pages Navigation Menu

Sponsorship Opportunities

As the Triangle Aquatic Center begins its ninth year of successful operations in 2016, we are very happy to report that attendance and support continues to grow. Community response to the first year-round public aquatic facility built in the Wake County in the last 2 decades has exceeded our expectations. Highlights and key statistics:

  • Currently average over 450,000 guests visits each year
  • Over 70 swimming and water polo competitions annually
  • Home to the TAC TITANS, a nationally ranked year-round USA Swim teams
  • Home to 9 North Carolina High School swim programs and 6 conference championships
  • Home to the NCHSAA Regional and State Championships
  • Home to the National Black Heritage Meet
  • Host to the YMCA of the Triangle Area and New Wave Swim Team meets
  • Host of the NC Swimming House of Delegates, Select and All-Star Camps
  • Employs a staff of nearly 100
  • Generate $7.5M in direct visitor spending, per GRCVB during 2016; Over $75M total since 2008

Donations and corporate sponsorships have always been an important component to these quality-of-life contributions. Private donations made it possible to construct the facility in 2007. TAC user fees, lane rentals and other facility revenue currently cover 75% of the facility costs. The remaining 25% continues to be supported through private donations and through the generosity of our corporate sponsors, who in turn reap the benefits of having a visible presence in the facility and on our website.
Please become a TAC sponsor and become part of something special in the community. Become part of a Mission to build public aquatic facilities throughout Wake County so that the entire community has access to the health, safety, recreation and competition benefits of swimming and aquatic programming. Please call 919.459.4045, send us an email at Mark Frank or talk with any of our staff to find out the many ways you can help Triangle Aquatic Center “Make a Splash in the Community.”