SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION
Community response to the first year-round public aquatic facility built in the Wake County in the last 2 decades has exceeded our expectations. Highlights and key statistics:
Visited each year by over 450,000 patrons
Over 70 swimming and aquatic events annually
- Home to the TAC TITANS, a nationally ranked year-round USA Swim Team
Home to 9 North Carolina High School swim programs and 6 conference championships
- Home to the NCHSAA Regional and State Championships
- Home to the 2018 USA Swimming Futures Championship
- Home to the National Black Heritage Meet
- Host to the YMCA of the Triangle Area and New Wave Swim Team meets
- Host of the NC Special Olympics Swim Championship and the North Carolina Senior Games
- Home to TITANS Water Polo, Collegiate Swimming and More
- Employs a staff of over 100
Generate $7.5M in direct visitor spending, per GRCVB during 2017; Over $75M total since 2008
Donations and corporate sponsorships have always been an important component to these quality-of-life contributions. Private donations made it possible to construct the facility in 2007. TAC user fees, lane rentals and other facility revenue currently cover 75% of the facility costs. The remaining 25% continues to be supported through private donations and through the generosity of our corporate sponsors, who in turn reap the benefits of having a visible presence in the facility and on our website.
All sponsorships with the Triangle Aquatic Center also carry the added bonus of sponsorship of our year-round swim team, the TAC TITANS. The TITANS Swim Team is the pre-eminent year-round swim program in the Triangle Area. The team is in its 5th year servicing the Raleigh/Cary area. The TITANS have nearly 700 year-round swimmers at a variety of levels, ages 5-18, making them the second-largest program in our state. The TITANS annually challenge for North Carolina Age Group and Senior Championships and were represented at Olympic Trials, USA Nationals, Junior Nationals and Futures. The team is currently ranked in the top 15 nationally of nearly 3000 USA Swimming clubs and the club continues to grow and excel with each season.
Like TAC, the TITANS are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization they rely on corporate sponsorship to keep our annual dues affordable to the swimming community. When you invest in the TAC TITANS you are investing in athletes lives. Swimming is a sport that our athletes will use for the rest of their life. Swimmers tend to carry a higher grade point average and are masters of time management: in short, swimming keeps our kids clean for life!
TAC and the TITANS believe strongly in creating a true partnering relationship with each of our sponsors. We custom create a sponsorship based on what you want to accomplish with this relationship. Sponsorship can happen at almost any financial level and encompasses a variety of your desired outcomes. TAC offers a diversity of assets to help you get your message to our patrons. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sponsor Banners throughout the Competition Pool area and spectator seating
- Advertisements in our heat sheet programs
- Links and posts to all TAC and TITAN social media pages
- Commercial messages on our 28’ Video Scoreboard played continuously each day and during events
- Graphic messages on TITANS TV in our lobby and online
- A Community Sponsor bulletin board for your take-home materials
- Links on the TAC and TITAN websites to your business’s home page
- Sponsor tables at every TITANS event – at no charge to our sponsors
- Event and facility naming rights – at all levels
- Educational seminar opportunities with our TITAN families
- SO MUCH MORE
Each Sponsor-Partner Program is Custom Created.
Tell us what you want to accomplish and together we can plan a way for you to participate.
As always, your investment is tax deductible!
CONTACT MARK FRANK AT 919.439.6323 FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information on our Preferred Restaurant Partnership Program CLICK HERE
Please become a TAC sponsor and become part of something special in the community. Become part of a Mission to build public aquatic facilities throughout Wake County so that the entire community has access to the health, safety, recreation and competition benefits of swimming and aquatic programming.