PRIVATE LESSONS / INFORMATION
Classes are 30 minutes and can be in either the instructional or program pool, depending on the needs and level of the student. There are no age restrictions for private swim lessons. Please note that there are limits on the dates and times that private lessons can be conducted.
To set up Private or Semi-Private Lessons, please complete the On-Line Request Form
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919.459.4045.
|Private Swim Lessons||Semi-Private Lessons|
|You choice of teacher on your schedule||Two swimmers, your choice of instructor, your schedule|
|Age: ALL||Age: ALL|
|Student/Teacher Ratio: 1:1||Student/Teacher Ratio: 2:1|
|Lesson Duration: 30 minutes||Lesson Duration: 30 minutes|
|Single Private Lesson: $52 per 30 minute lesson||Single Semi-Private Lesson: $37 per child per 30 minute lesson, $74 total|
|Series (6 or more) Private Lessons: $47 per 30 minute lesson||Series (6 or more) Semi-Private Lessons: $32 per child per 30 minute lesson, $64 total|
Private Lesson Policies and Procedures
- Full payment is due prior to the start of each Private Lesson. Private Lesson series of six (6) or more lessons booked at one time must be paid in full prior to the lesson being taught on the first lesson date.
- The Private Lesson series discount is only given when six (6) or more Private Lessons are booked and paid for in one transaction, prior to the start of the first lesson.
- Guests taking private lessons must check in at the Front Desk upon arrival of each visit, receive a lane rental card, and meet their instructor on the pool deck beside the lifeguard stand. The lane rental card must be given to the instructor prior to the lesson, or the parent will be sent back upstairs to the Front Desk to receive their lesson card.
- 48 hour advance notice is required for requesting a Private Lesson. Electronic request forms are found online at triangleaquatics.org under the Programs tab.
- 48 hour advance notice is also required for cancellations or rescheduling. The request must be sent in writing via email to both the Private Lesson instructor and email@example.com , or the lesson will be charged in full and not rescheduled. Same day cancellations or no-shows will be charged full fees.
- Triangle Aquatic Center will notify families as soon as possible about facility closures or cancellations due to instructor illness. Private Lessons will be rescheduled based on Instructor availability.