Only 75% of the revenue needed to operate the TAC facility is generated from user fees and operations, the other 25% comes for Sponsorships, fundraisers and donations. Volunteers are an important way we try to keep costs down and support the health, safety, recreation and competition aquatic programming offered to Triangle citizens. We welcome and appreciate all kinds of community giving and volunteer support including the following opportunities:
- In-Kind services and expertise to help maintain the TAC facility
- Communications and marketing expertise
- Front desk staffing tailored around the time you have to offer
- Event support
Volunteer your time, your skills or services and become part of something special in our community. Share the mission to bring public aquatic facilities and programming throughout the Triangle so children and adults have access to the health, safety, recreation and competition benefits of aquatic programs.
Please note that all volunteer hours can be credited towards high school or other community service hours.